Charlotte, NC company is looking for a for a thorough and responsible Customer Service Associate. You will be responsible for greeting clients and light clerical work. The ideal candidate will be committed to providing excellent service to customers. You should be courteous, responsible, and detail-oriented.
- Facilitate the collection, processing, and shipping of drug and alcohol test specimens.
- Follow policies to correctly identify the patient before any specimen is obtained.
- Properly label and document the specimens and prepare for shipment.
- Provide excellent customer service when interacting with internal and external customers. Maintain neat, clean, orderly patient/work areas at all times.
- Adhere to strict quality control and recordkeeping procedures.
- Maintain records of tests performed. Follows Standard Precautions using protective equipment as required.
- Posting job openings.
- Participate in Job Fairs.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers
- Conduct employment and reference checking.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid state driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Verifiable track record of providing excellent customer service. Must have some customer service experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite